Six Hour Group Introduction
to the Guadalupe River
Guadalupe River 201
Action Angler & Castell Guide Service offers a 3/4 day group instruction on the Guadalupe River for intermediate trout skills. This class is a continuation of our Guadalupe River 101 and is intended for intermediate anglers who want to improve their on-the-water fishing skills while learning more about fishing the Guadalupe River for trout.
In this class, you will learn about:
- Entomology for The Guadalupe River
- Detailed discussion on flies to Match the Guadalupe River Hatches
- Nymph and streamer rigs for the Guadalupe
- How to fish various places on the river (we will visit 3 places on the river)
- WE WILL FISH!
This is a small class setting that will allow for individualized instruction as well as group interaction that we have found to be an effective and and economical way to learn about fishing for rainbow trout on the Guadalupe River below Canyon Dam
The Where and What:
- Date: Sunday, March 25, 2012
- Time: 9am to 3pm
- Location: Action Angler and Outdoor Center (Click here for Map)
- Class Size: Maximum of 9 people, with a 3:1 instructor to student ratio
- Preregistration is required
- Lunch will be provided
- Cost: $175/ person
- Wader rentals available through Action Angler for $20/person.
All participants will qualify for discounts on the following items:
- 10% off Fly Rod and Reel setups on the day of the class
- 10% off a full day Float trip with either CGS or Action Angler
- Apply your wader rental cost towards the purchase of waders and boots